Why Work for Us?
Are you a good bastard?
Company commitment to employees:
If you are reading this, it means you have earned the right to be part of our core group of workers at The Labour Exchange Ltd. I say earned the right because you can’t buy your way in. You earned it by providing us, and in turn our clients, your time, loyalty and trust.
We thank you for choosing to stay with us and in return we will strive to provide you a working environment that is fun, worthwhile and stable.
Listed below are some of the steps we promise to take to keep you safe, in work and informed.
Do not hesitate to let us know if we ever fall short of your expectations. We recognise relationships are a 2 way street and in return for your hard work, we will work hard for you.
Our HR department will commit to the following:
1. Ensure you are paid on time each week
2. Ensure you are paid correctly without issues
3. Quickly respond to any issues that may arise
4. To be proactive with your contractual concerns
5. Ensure confidentiality with any concerns you have and fix them as soon as possible
6. To be transparent and treat everyone equally
Our operations team strive daily to ensure that:
1. We are approachable
2. Long term site opportunities are available
3. We try to find you work close to home
4. Lines of communication are always open
5. Quality tools are available when needed